RECY Systems AG is the world leader in providing specialized business solutions for the Industrial Recycling industries. Currently RECY has over 600 clients running systems in 42 different countries which are supported in sixteen different languages.
RECY Systems North America LLC, is an independent organization that exclusively represents RECY Systems AG products in the North American market. We provided marketing, sales, design, implementation and support of the RECY applications suite in this region.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, organized and experienced Implementation Specialists and Trainers to join our team of project managers to help our customers implement and support the RECY world class solutions.
- Reviews, Analyzes, and modifies software applications including coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing
- Gathers Software Requirements through user engagement
- Documents Software Requirements
- Carries out assigned programming tasks
- Provides User Support of software applications (including bug fixes, report writing, data alteration, etc).
- Design and Develop Database Schema’s
- Works effectively with a team of developers
- An understanding of software development practices, enterprise development languages (such as C#, VB .NET, C++, and/or Java), and Business Analysis.
- Proficient in .NET Framework and Web Development (C#, ASP.NET)
- A working understanding of object oriented programming and design
- A working understanding SQL DDL/DML (Transact SQL)
- Possess an understanding of database normalization
- An understanding of writing technical documentation (i.e. requirements, specifications, design documents, user manuals, etc.)
- Possess strong communications, organization, and planning skills
- Willingness to learn new development languages and tools
- General Programming Aptitude
- Familiarity with Agile Development practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / or Related Field (or equivalent work experience of 2-4 years as a professional software applications developer)
- German as a second language beneficial, but not a requirement
Software Implementation and Support Specialist
You will be provided training on the RECY applications portfolio. For some of this training you may be required to travel to RECY Systems AG headquarters in Munich Germany. Following training you join a team of our specialists in assisting our new and existing clients in implementing our suite of applications.
In this position you will have direct contact with clients and be engaged in all aspects of the systems implementation process including:
- Client software application training
- Data and business requirements analysis and workflow design
- Data mapping from legacy systems
- Communicating detailed functional client requirements
- Controlling scope and managing customer expectations
- Defining and managing project schedules
- Managing both small and large projects to completion
Performing these duties requires travel to client sites, phone calls and providing web based training to individuals and small groups. When not engaged in implementation duties, you will be providing phone support to our North American based clients as needed.
- At least 2 years’ previous software implementation experience, preferably as a software trainer, project manager or business analyst.
- Data analysis skills, (ability to write simple SQL queries is a plus).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time. This position will based out of either our Headquarters Office in Toledo Ohio or from our Support office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- After successfully completing two years working from one of these offices, we will consider allowing you to work remotely from a home office.
- Basic accounting skills are a plus
- Having an knowledge of the Recycling Industry is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary/benefits package and many opportunities for advancement.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org